know-how. Right away, life gave me important choices to make and my decision was to follow a path and make it my own. These were the foundations. My passion as a youngster was basketball. This sport gave me a passion for challenges, the ability to work as part of a team, a determination in terms of achieving a goal. Now my path is a design-orientated one, as I strive to broaden horizons. On this journey, I am accompanied by my academic technical experience as well as that provided to me by history, a visionary ability and a desire to continuously challenge the status quo as I strive for uniqueness. Every day, every thing I do and every person I speak to is all part of the stimulating process.
- 1998 – 2009 He begins his career at Regain, a brand later taken over by the Gucci Group.
- 2003 – 2008 Style and product manager for the Andrea Santoni, Santoni Club and Santoni Limited Edition lines.
- 2009 – 2012 He begins work at Alberto Guardiani where he sets up and directs the internal style office for the Alberto Guardiani and Guardiani Sport collections. He stays for six seasons, working internally for three and as an external consultant for the remaining three.
- 2010 He founds Massimo Melchiorri Designer.
- 2010 He takes on the role of stylistic consultant and product supervisor for Fratelli Rossetti.
- 2010 He undertakes a consultancy role with Giorgio Armani for men’s footwear.