Pursuant to Art. 52 of Italian Legislative Decree 206/2005, as amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the Customer may withdraw from the Conditions and consequently the purchase contract for any reason, without providing motivation and without any penalties, within 14 (fourteen) working days from the date the products are received.
To exercise the right of withdrawal based on article 5.1 above, the Customer must send Isabell notification in this regard, within the specified deadline, to the following email address email@example.com or by using the relevant form available on the Site.
In the case of withdrawal, the Customer must send the products back to Isabell srl at its own expense within 14 (fourteen) days from the withdrawal, to the following address:
Isabell S.r.l., Corso Dalmazia n153, 62012 Civitanova Marche, (MC) Italy.
The goods must be returned intact, complete with all the parts and original box, which to all effects forms an integral part of the product itself, and which under no circumstances may be damaged and/or altered or used as the only external packaging. The footwear must be kept and possibly used for the time strictly necessary to establish and check on its nature, characteristics and size, based on due diligence, without there being any signs of wear and tear or dirt, in accordance with the conditions set out below:
- – the right of withdrawal is only applicable to the product bought in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise the withdrawal only in respect of part of the product bought (e.g.: accessories, finishes, etc. …);
- – for the withdrawal to be possible, the product must be intact and returned in its original packaging, complete in all the parts (including the packaging and any documentation and accessories: labels, cards, tags, seals, etc. …), the soles must be in perfect condition and not show any markings of any kind.
- – the shipping costs (and any customs charges, if applicable) to return the product shall be borne exclusively by the Customer;
- – until confirmation of receipt at the premises specified by Isabell, the shipment remains the complete responsibility of the Customer;
- – in the case of the product being damaged during transport, Isabell shall notify the Customer to allow for a claim to be promptly made to the courier selected by the latter, and obtain the relevant refund; the product shall therefore become available to the Customer, while at the same time cancelling the withdrawal request;
- – In any event, the Customer’s right of withdrawal shall lapse in the case that Isabell ascertains that:
Isabell shall refund the Customer with the entire amount already paid, within 14 (fourteen) days from the withdrawal, reversing the amount debited, using the same payment method used by the Customer for the initial transaction, unless agreed otherwise. In any case, the Customer shall not incur any costs as a consequence of said refund. Isabell may suspend the refund until the returned product has been received.
In any event, the Customer’s right of withdrawal shall lapse in the case that Isabell ascertains that:
- – the returned product and/or its accessories, and/or its packaging is not intact;
- – the product is missing from its external packaging and/or original internal packaging;
- – the product is missing items completing the product and/or accessories (e.g. buckles, laces, clasps, etc.).
In the event of the right of withdrawal lapsing, Isabell srl shall return the product purchased to the sender, debiting the shipping costs and the price of the product, if this was already refunded.